400g Plain Weaven E-Glass Woven Roving Fiberglass Fabric For
E-glass woven Roving is weaved with E glass direct roving on
Dornier looms, used in hand lay-up, mold press,GRP forming
processes, main products include boats, panels, automobile parts,
storage tanks, large plates ,etc.
|Type of Glass||Type of Fiberglass||Weight||Width||Most Common Sizes|
|E-Glass||Woven Roving||400g/m²||50mm–3000mm||Other specifications are alsoavailable on customer request|
1. Warp and weft are aligned in a parallel and flat manner under
2. Tightly aligned fibers, resulting in high dimensional stability
and ease of handling.
3. Easy to shape and impregnate, quickly and completely wet in the
4. Excellent mechanical properties.
1. Used as various high temperature resistant linings, such as
microwave linings, orOther pads.
2. Used as non-stick lining, intermediate.
3. Suitable for various conveyor belts, fusion belts, sealing belts
or any place where impact resistance is requiredHigh temperature.
resistance,.non-stick, chemical resistance, etc.
4. Suitable for packaging materials in petroleum and chemical
5. High temperature resistant materials for power industry,
desulfurization materials for power plants, etc.